|Product Details:||Window 10 Pro||Software Licence:||Perpetual/Outright|
|Media:||Online||Type Of Software Serial Number:||System Software|
|Type:||Office Software Suites||OS Required:||Windows 10|
windows license sticker,
windows license key
Office 2019 Home and Business Requirements
|Microsoft account||Microsoft account|
|Internet access||Internet access|
|Windows 10||Intel processor|
|1.6 GHz, 2-core processor||4 GB RAM|
|4 GB, 2 GB (32bit) RAM||10 GB available disk space|
|4 GB available disk space||Mac OS Extended or APFS|
|1280× 768 screen resolution||1280 × 800 screen resolution
The most important functions
Everything you need for effective work. The Office 2019 Suite for Home and Small Business Users is intended for families and small businesses who care about using classic Office applications and accessing e-mail. It contains Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and OneNote for Windows 10. It is available as a one-time purchase to be installed on one PC for use at home or work.
• What is the difference between Office 2019 (one-time purchase) and Office 365 (subscription)?
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase and does not receive feature updates after purchase. Office 2019 includes a subset of features found in Office 365, but it isn’t part of Office 365. Office 2019 will receive quality and security patch updates as required.
Office 365 is the user-based subscription service powered by the Microsoft cloud. It includes the most collaborative, secure, and up-to-date features.
• How do I know if my PC or Mac can run Office 2019?
Office 2019 is compatible with Windows 10 or macOS. See system requirements for compatible versions of Windows and macOS, and for other feature requirements.
• Will Office be identical on a PC and on a Mac?
No. Office applications are tailored for each platform. The Office applications available for Mac users and the specific features included may be different from those available for PC users.
• Can people with earlier versions of Office open documents I created using Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2010, Office 2013, and Office 2016 applications can open your documents without any additional action.
• Is internet access required for Office 2019?
Unless you are installing from physical media, internet access is required to download and activate Office 2019.
You don’t need to be connected to the internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer.
• What is a Microsoft account and why do I need it for Office 2019?
A Microsoft account is an email address and password that you use with Outlook.com, Hotmail, Office, OneDrive, Skype, Xbox, and Windows. As part of purchasing Office, you’ll be prompted to sign in with your Microsoft account. After redeeming your purchase at setup.office.com, your Office product is added to your Microsoft account and you’ll use this account to install or reinstall Office from account.microsoft.com/services. Learn more about a Microsoft account.
• When I redeem my product key, should I use my existing Microsoft account or create a new one?
It's best to use your existing Microsoft account so that you don’t forget which account you use with Office. You might already have a Microsoft account if you use other Microsoft products or services (e.g. Xbox, OneDrive, Outlook.com, MSN or Bing. If you forgot your username or password, recover those details by returning to sign in and clicking on: ”Can't access your account?”
• How do I download, install, reinstall, activate, or update Office?
Once you have purchased Office, you can install it from the Services & subscriptions section of your Microsoft Account page.
• Can I use Office 2019 in languages other than the one I originally purchased?
Microsoft offers simple and cost-effective solutions for multilingual individuals, families, and small businesses. You can install language accessory packs after installing Office 2019, to add additional display, help, or proofing tools.
• How many devices can I install Office 2019 on?
Office 2019 can be installed on one Windows 10 PC or one Mac.
• Can I install Office 2019 on my Mac?
• Can I install Office 2019 on a computer that already has an older version of Office on it?
It is recommended that you uninstall any older versions of Office prior to installing Office 2019.
• How long does it take to download and install Office 2019?
In most cases, the actual download speed of Office depends on the speed of your Internet connection; a broadband Internet connection is recommended for the best download experience.
• How do I access my applications after I've installed Office 2019?
Icons for Office applications are created when you install Office. You can start the applications by clicking the icons, which are installed in the following locations:
- Windows 10: Start menu. You can also type the name of the application you want to launch (for example, Word) in Cortana.
Tip: You can also pin an application shortcut to your Start screen or your desktop taskbar for convenient access. Learn more.
- Mac: You can start the applications by clicking the application icons which can be found in the Launchpad and in the Applications folder in Finder.
• Should I install the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office?
For help deciding which version is right for you, see Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Office.
• What mobile apps are available for Office?
Get the core Office experience for free on your favorite tablets and phones with screen sizes of 10.1 inches or less. To find and download apps, visit the following pages: Office for iPad, Office for iPhone, Office for Android tablet, and Office for Android phone. For Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, get premium features with an eligible Office 365 subscription. For information about the premium features for mobile devices that are available with Office 365, visit Office Resources.
• How do I make sure I always have the latest Office applications?
Office 2019 is not eligible for feature updates, but does receive regular security updates. To download an update manually, see Install Office updates. If having the latest Office features is important to you, we recommend subscribing to Office 365. Office 365 customers always get the newest features of the Office applications when they’re available.
Any Problems or Questions Please contact us anytime :
Skype & Whatsapp : + 8615999540212