||Windows 7 Professional
||Wholesale / Factory
Windows 8.1 Pro License,
Windows 8.1 Product Key 64 Bit
Windows 8.1 Professional OEM Online Version Single License Key Code 32/ 64 Bit
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8.1 PROFESSIONAL 32/64 BIT
Sometimes things don’t always work out the way we want, but the important part is learning from your mistakes and doing something about it. Companies try to do groundbreaking and revolutionary things all the time but sometimes they just fall a little short on the execution. Even Microsoft, one of the monsters among corporate powerhouses, falls short of a goal too. They wanted Windows 8 to be a revolutionary step in operating systems, but it just didn’t quite live up to the expectations. In a counter to this problem, they introduced Windows 8.1 to get Windows 8 up to their standards.
This version takes Windows 8 to the level where Microsoft originally wanted it to be. It was originally released as a downloadable update for Windows 8 owners. It could also be used to do a clean install on any system the user desired. In comparison to the Windows 7 versions, this 8.1 version is comparable to Windows 7 Home Premium. This is a version that your home user wants to use. It gives the user all the awesome technology upgrades, with the benefits of all the things Microsoft improved the software with.
- Processor. 1 Gigahertz or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM. 1 Gigabyte for 32-bit and 2 Gigabytes for 64-bit
- Hard Disk Space. 16 Gigabytes for 32-bit and 20 Gigabytes for 64-bit
- Graphics Card. DirectX 9 with a WDDM driver
- Autocomplete. The onscreen keyboard comes with autocomplete. This is when the keyboard gives multiple suggestions for quicker typing. This feature is also updated by Bing so that it can incorporate current trends and slang into the autocomplete dictionary.
- Start Button. That’s right I said start button. This is one of the features that consumers really wanted Microsoft to bring back. This security blanket makes the users comfortable when the staying organized. I mean we are creatures of habit.
- Quick Links Menu. This menu has shut down and sign out options.
- Tutorial. The tutorial with this version is completely interactive. Microsoft wants to make sure that their customers are able to fully optimize the use of all the parts and special features of this operating system.
- Windows Photo Viewer/ Media Player. Microsoft has given us back two of the staple components that users need. They keep their family photos organized, important documents, and manage all of their media files. Media Player was a usual staple for many years and the users get it back.
- Windows Store. The Windows Store was greatly reorganized. This has made for much easier navigation to find the apps and updates you need.
- Photosynth. This is a new photo editing tool. This is one of those new things for the creative soul in us all. This component helps the user to create beautiful panoramas and other gorgeous editing enhancements.
- Outlook. There is a wonderful new version of Outlook inside your Windows office 2013. This has helped to improve the security and responsiveness of the program. It helps you answer those annoying work emails quicker and much easier.
- One Drive. This is the new file hosting service that comes with Windows 8.1. This allows for the secure storage of files in the cloud. This program has its’ own personal features that make it awesome for anyone to want to have.